The seasons have changed and brought about more than you can handle – the sniffles! Most people deal with allergy symptoms this time of year and with Covid-19 still lingering around, the best thing you can do is make sure your immune system is prepared. This is more than enough of a reason to take your supplements, including multivitamins.
I’ve been doing a bit of research and debate around taking multivitamins is a hot topic. I figured I’d explore it a little further and then offer you my suggestions for a routine multivitamin. Science says you can’t truly imitate the nutrients of a balanced diet so it is highly important that you eat accordingly. However, there are opportunities to make sure your body is efficient of the nutrients that you need. People can have vitamin deficiencies that you aren’t aware of including low vitamin D, C, iron – being the most common ones. I’d say taking a vitamin is your catalyst for being safe rather than sorry. It’s not a magic pill to prevent all illnesses, but a means that you can utilize to stay in a healthy condition. One thing you can do to ensure that your multivitamins are working in your best interest is to understand and monitor your health.
For example, if your energy levels are noticeably changing, use a food diary to track your eating habits, and also take note of the medicines and vitamins that you are taking. B-12 is remedy for low energy levels. If your dealing with anemia, making sure you take a supplement with iron in it is going to be vital for your health. You have to know your body and understand what you need. My 31 year old self cannot eat or intake the same way it did at 21. I’ve been taking the time to figure out what nutrients I’m missing and to get on a plan for a healthier lifestyle. I take note of what I need. I also set health goals, but one thing is for sure taking a mykind Organics Women’s Multi vitamin keeps me on track! Not only do I want my insides to be in the healthiest place, but I also want my hair, skin and nails to radiate. I don’t want to take a lot of supplements to ensure this, so a multivitamin supports it all. You might google whether or not a multivitamin is essential to you, and you may get some shocking results. However, just know that everyone’s body and health are different. Make the right decisions for your personal health journey.
Here are some things that I love about mykind Organics Women’s Multi:
- Whole food multivitamin formulated for women
- Made from certified organic fruits, vegetables and herbs
- Iron for blood support†
- 500% Daily Value of vitamin B-12 for energy and metabolism†
These vitamins hit every category I’m hoping to maintain: health, energy and beauty. Better yet, why not be prepared for anything that may come your way? It’s a simple step in your daily health caring routine to wake up and take your vitamins!
- One daily women’s: Specially formulated women’s multivitamin made from nutritious and organic whole foods
- Vitamins and minerals: Once a day pill with 15 vitamins and minerals at 100 percentage DV or higher
- Multivitamin with iron: Mykind’s vegan multivitamin for women includes vegan D3, 2 milligrams of iron, organic vitamin B 12, and vitamin b
- Methylcobalamin: Keep your energy and metabolism up with 500 percentage daily value of vitamin B12
- Certified organic multivitamin: Vegan, gluten free, non GMO verified whole food multivitamin with NO synthetic binders or fillers
- Adult vitamin gummies: These organic gummy vitamins for women have 9 organic whole fruits in every bottle
- Unprocessed: With our clean gummy technology, these women’s multivitamin gummies have no “candy” ingredients, no pig gelatin, and no corn starch
- Women-specific: This gummy multivitamin for women has targeted ingredients to support the needs of women including organic Pacran whole food cranberry and 800IU Vegan D3 vitamin
- Organic gummy vitamin: Certified USDA organic and non-GMO project verified, certified vegan, certified gluten free and kosher, no artificial flavors or colorings
- Great-tasting: These yummy organic berry gummy vitamins for adults are made with pectin so they not only taste good, but are good for you