Happy Cyber Monday! Many of you might feel the urge to curl up on the couch in a comfy sweater and workout pants surfing the internet for new gadgets. Some of you might even be at work taking a mental break to surf your favorite store’s steals. I encourage you to dig a little deeper and buy yourself a new book! Grab a life-changing, motivating gadget to get you going when the New Year comes. You deserve to live your best life yet. Remember, most things have value and lose value. The mental notes that you’ll gain from a good read are incomparable! Without, further a due, I introduce you to my 2016 read list! I’ve read all of these and profited greatly!
P.S. I actually listened to a few of these through my audible subscription! When you lead a busy life, sometimes it’s easier to just listen!
You may buy straight from the links! If you are an Audible member, you can buy and download straight from the links!
- Year of Yes – Shonda Rhimes
- A New Model – Ashley Graham
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F***- Mark Manson
- Girl Code – Cara Leyba
- Thrive – Arianna Huffington
- We’re Going to Need More Wine – Gabrielle Union
- I Can’t Make This Up – Kevin Hart
- Girl Boss – Sophia Amoruso
- Black Privilege – Charlamagne Tha God
- What I Know For Sure – Oprah Winfrey